Should FO3Nexus host Fan Fic?

theLeeHarvey

I am writing a short story based in the Fallout 3 world, and there is no place to post it really. I could post it in the General Discussion section I guess, but it would easily get lost amid the hundreds of other daily posts.

I would like to see a dedicated sub-forum for Fan Fiction added to the site. I think it would actually get a lot of use as there are dozens of very creative members around here with a deep love of the game and the unique characters they play.

Anybody else have an opinion?

Edit: My apologies to the moderators, I just realized this was in the wrong section. Sorry.

I am writing a short story based in the Fallout 3 world, and there is no place to post it really. I could post it in the General Discussion section I guess, but it would easily get lost amid the hundreds of other daily posts.

I would like to see a dedicated sub-forum for Fan Fiction added to the site. I think it would actually get a lot of use as there are dozens of very creative members around here with a deep love of the game and the unique characters they play.

Anybody else have an opinion?

Edit: My apologies to the moderators, I just realized this was in the wrong section. Sorry.

There is a great section in the Beth Forums to post fan-fiction. Or you could do what I did and turn it into a blog. That way you have your own website to push on people! :biggrin:

http://lifeinthewastes.blogspot.com/