several requests

Golden Mirelurk Egg

I have gone through the list of mods in each category that these would be under, but to no avail. If they already exist, please link to them in a post. Also worth noting is my lack of understanding of the GECK thing. If it is anything like the Oblivion game editor thing, then it is extremely confusing to me.

Weapons;

Chronoscepter - A big gun weapon, preferably, that works like a fat man, except fires a blue laser. I could not find an image anywhere on the internet that wasn't tiny or poor detail for it, but it is from the original "Turok; Dinosaur Hunter" video game from the Nintendo 64 console. If this got made, I would fan-gasm, cause Turok is my favorite classic game.

Soul Calibur - Xianghua's version, using the basic chinese swords as repair fodder. Reference picture; http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/soulcali...Calibur_SC2.jpg

Blue Turtle Shell - A grenade shaped like the Blue Turtle Shell from Mario Kart. Nuclear explosion animation without the radiation, if possible, and can be picked up and used again (which I highly doubt is possible)

Armor;

Darth Vader's attire - What can I say? I'm American; liking Star Wars is in my blood. I'm sad this wasn't already up. Massive radiation resistance and decent defense is all I ask on it.

Full Skeletal body - Nothing but a charred skeleton body. Replaces the current body to look like a post-war skeleton. 100% immunity to radiation, but severely reduced defense. You are a walking skeleton, after all.

Bernkastel's Clothing - This is a more obscure request, so bear with me. In the following image is the costume. There is a cat tail with a blue bow on it, which is actually part of the character (don't ask, I have no clue), but I'd like it if it was included in the costume. I don't know if there's a mod for similar hair, so if there is, please let me know. Please make it scale for adults and children, for I use the child body mod sometimes when I'm bored, and this would be entertaining to kill things in. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/kj19...pg?t=1249769208

Mario's Clothes - The plumber, plain and simple. Just clothes, no need for any fancy stats. Regular red version and Fire Flower variants preferably (Fire Flower = White overalls, white hat and M, red circle with the M in it)

Captain Planet's costume - Dead serious, no explanation needed.

Gameplay changes;

Powerful Punches - Dunno if this exists. Was hard to find. Basically, make critical melee kills send enemies flying into the distance.