NITEL not zat gun

darkcantorel

:thumbsup:

hello state fan stargate sg1

I would like you to model célebre zat NITEL

this weapon lacks fallout 3

if possible how you can make the same noise

and what does not kill 3 short, faithful aa series

and I also know if there was a stargate mod plans for Fallout 3 as Oblivion and Morrowind?

Did you use a machine translation? If you did, what is your native language? There might be someone here who can help you out better than a computer with a broken understanding of english.

While it's possible to make a Zat in FO3, it'll have a few limitations:

1: It'll be a static weapon(ie, no open/closing animation like you see in the show, it'd have to be locked open). It's currently incredibly difficult to add new animations to FO3, so that probably won't happen.

2: Sound. For copyright reasons, we can't just take the sound from the show and use that in the mod. That said, it is entirely possible to make a custom sound that's pretty close. Or, with permission, use one from another fan-made mod. So that can be done, in a roundabout sort of way. It won't be perfect though.

3: Effects. Making it work like in the show will require scripting, maybe even FOSE. This isn't necessarialy a bad thing, but it might make things very complicated. It's also possible that perfectly emulating the effects in the show just can not be done, but I don't personally know enough about scripting to say for certian.

And as far as I know, there's no team currently working on a Stargate mod for FO3, but it's a given one will start up eventually. I'd be all too happy if someone proved me wrong on that though.

bonjour a toi enfaite je suis français je suis venu ici car les the nexxus font des mode de fou et en très grand nombre

mais se que tu dit pour le copyright de s sont de stargate c'est faux j'ai moi même tou mes programme window au son de stargate

sinon il et possible de faire les animation sur blender avec l'outil armature

ps j''ai traduit avec google traduction