Help Please...

EliteKill

Im not completely sure how he made it into a weapon completely, but what i think he did was he took assorted objects from the geck and then imported them into his respective 3d modeling program. he then turned them into a sort of a weapon. he then exported it back into .nif form and replaced something like the railway gun or rock-it launcher with his new weapon. i hope this helps

you can use nifscope.

open 2. in 1 have your base model & in the other open alsorts of things you want to use & then copy the meshes into your 1st 1 & move them about to where you want them.

iv been meshin about makeing a gauss sniper rifle.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2750/77961484.png

the 1st thing youl come across is every wepon in fallout3 is one mesh excludeing moveing parts. so like above, if you want to make a gauss dart gun or what-not then you will need to open up a f3 wepon in a 3d program & seperate the parts you want.

however. all the custom made wepons on the nexus are diffrent & you can usally use any part you want. like if you want a grip from 1 & a barrow from the other then it could work.

-

you need the l8tst nifscope !1.20 i think". once you have it you should go & collect a couple of mesh.nif files that you would like to copy the parts from. "you use mods so you know what a nif file is"

open 2 copys of nif scope. in the 1st one open something you want to build on "a pistol". in the 2nd one open something you want to add to the pistol.

now you need to copy the branch from the 2nd to the 1st & once youv done it you then play about with the positioning "move it up, down, ect" untill its in the pace you want it.

save.