How to make Urban Posters ?

Blame666

Ok i have it .. it works .. however when it comes to saving the file it says it needs to be saved as a multiple of 4 so what option do i choose that will work with Fallout3s DDS files ;D it has many options that im not sure of.

That is referring to the size of the saved image. If you check out one of the .dds files you will see that they all have certain sizes that are multiples ( 3.556 inches, 7.111 inches, 14.222 inches, etc.) as long as you save your .dds in the same way it will be saved properly. Doesn't matter if you save per pixel size, inches or centimeters as long as you use the same specs that FO3 does.

see...

you shoulda went with my way :D :P

I think that Fallout 3 will need the same image size multiple for .dds files whether it is done with PhotoShop or Gimp, else the files that you find in the texture bsa would have more than those specific variables.

Ive done it both ways its just that the nvidia pluging is not very user friendly for somone like me, i managed to Change a few textures in game and they look good. I thought i would try making my own eyes looks rather good :biggrin:

Am i alowed to upload a screen shot ? well here goes :unsure:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb50/Monenoke/Dragoneyes.jpg

I now need to learn how to make seperate textures that do not replace vinilla ones