Fallout Billboard Request

azrael2305

Alright, this may seem weird, but I am looking for simple front view shots of the Fallout billboards. I am actually working on a miniature wargaming version of Fallout and I would like to be able to print out the billboards on my printer and stick them to some billboards structures I have already made. I have no specific requests for image quality, but it would be nice if they were high so I can resize them appropriately. I've tried searching for them via google and what not and nothing has popped. I am hoping to get Vault-Tec (any), chrysalis, and Paradise Falls, but any others would be appreciated. Thanks.

Joey

Would if I could, my good man, but I only have the XBOX 360 version of the game and not the computer one. It's hard to justify the expense of getting the computer version just for the graphics as I have already just dropped so much time on the 360 version. Now if there was someway to get them of the 360 disc directly, than that would be different. Thanks for the tip though.

Joey

You could unpack their images from the Fallout3 textures bsa and get the highest resolution possible, and they would not be angled like they might be if taken from screenshots.

Would if I could, my good man, but I only have the XBOX 360 version of the game and not the computer one. It's hard to justify the expense of getting the computer version just for the graphics as I have already just dropped so much time on the 360 version. Now if there was someway to get them of the 360 disc directly, than that would be different. Thanks for the tip though.

Joey

You could unpack their images from the Fallout3 textures bsa and get the highest resolution possible, and they would not be angled like they might be if taken from screenshots.