Enclave Armor Reactions and Helmet "Disguise"

Fnorkus

Okay, so I want a mod that makes people react to you specially if you're wearing Enclave armour.

For example, I'm wearing an enclave armour and walk right into the citadel, and the brotherhood just "Hello there, nice to have you back", while their reaction should be "Holly sh*t! Enclave in the base! Kill him!"

Also, similar to above, people shouldn't recognise you when you are wearing a helmet that covers your whole face.

For example, When I left vault 101 I wore a security outfit and a .10mm Pistol, while I come back in later in the game, I'm wearing a Tesla Armour and a Shishkebab, and they recognise me!

Also, in the beginning of the pitt, there's a slaver that (If you're playing a female character) says "I thought they were sending a guy". I'm wearing a f*cking power armour!!!

This would add alot of realism to the game, and I think it should have been included.

I hope this is able to be created, thanks in advance.

-Peace out, Fnork Banan.

This would be a very good mod.

Make a form of "closed helmets" and remove a bunch of gender checks or dialog options if you're wearing one...

For the Enclave stuff, it should definitely only work if you're wearing both Enclave helmet AND armor, possibly of the same type -- people are gonna notice if you're wearing the armor, but not the helmet, for example, and possibly even if you're wearing Hellfire armor but a Tesla helmet.

There is a mod that does the whole disguise stuff, but the not the recognition.

infact, there's about 3 mods that do disguises, but none of them support FOOK :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...