Remodeled assault rifle

thegord

I'd like a model to apply to the Wanda, which I plan to make into a semiauto chambered in .308 to fill the Lincoln's Repeater niche, but better for running and gunning due to being semiauto. To make it look more "unique" (and for plausbility of being chambered in a larger round size) I was hoping I could get someone to do a few simple changes: lengthen the magazine and magwell forward to just behind the handgrip (or as far forward as it can go without causing clipping issues), and move the ejection port forward a bit to center up with the newly-enlarged mag/magwell.

If anyone would be willing to take a few minutes to do this for me I'd love you forever. :) Currently my only choices for a high-caliber semiauto are a few M1 Garands (which I don't think are modeled/textured all that great) or the SR-25 (which is shiny new and breaks immersion for me, plus it has a scope).

Feel free to slap it up on the Nexus if you want, or I can do it for ya - hopefully with permission from Drag0n to use his UWWUT Wanda texture, which is boss.