Mothership Zeta - Mobile Homeing Beacon

StealthicKhaos

Yes, I have used the small button called go. Its not like I thought 'Oh, I want a mobile homeing beacon, so im randomly goinf to type in 'Mark and Recall' because thats a moblie homeing beacon for mothership zeta. :closedeyes:

But anyways thanks for the mark and recall, ill try it out.

Yes, I have used the small button called go. Its not like I thought 'Oh, I want a mobile homeing beacon, so im randomly goinf to type in 'Mark and Recall' because thats a moblie homeing beacon for mothership zeta. :closedeyes:

But anyways thanks for the mark and recall, ill try it out.

Not that it's worth any discussion, but the first keywords that would pop into mind would be "teleport" and "travel" which would reveal a whole slew of results.

Not Mark&Recall though, since fallout3nexus doesn't seem to do full text search on mod descriptions :dry: , but we have Google for that :smile:

Mark&Recall may not be in the top results, but as said, is probably the most versatile solution.

I apologize if my reply struck you as condescending, but I couldn't help but get the impression you were looking for an elephant in a porcelain shop.

Peace man