Best ever Oblivion moment?

katashy

This is my Oblvion version of the Fallout 3 "Moments that made you feel like a god" thread.

----------------------------------

Ok, whats your best ever moment in Oblivion? Was it kiling the Grey Prince? Finishing the main quest? Giving the adoring fan a little "push" with your axe on Dive Rock?

Whatever it is, I want to know! So post it here!

Mine has to be:

Going fo a run with only fur armour on, getting attacked by about 10 bandits, and fighting them off with my fists, with level 20 hand to hand. FUN TIMES!

So, whats yours?

@Dezi, :D Even more awesomer! (Is that a word?) :D

Just thought of a new one:

Making a modded iron dagger that drains fatigue x1000000. Then getting to the last part of the main quest, and using it on dagon. He fell to the ground, managing to get martin stuck inside him. :confused:

@Dezi, :D Even more awesomer! (Is that a word?) :D

Just thought of a new one:

Making a modded iron dagger that drains fatigue x1000000. Then getting to the last part of the main quest, and using it on dagon. He fell to the ground, managing to get martin stuck inside him. :confused:

wow, thats cool!

Haha, yeah. thought i could own him, i had a modded elven long sword, 100 restore health potions, i was using a 99pts damage frost spell and i started hitting him. He waited for a bit, then stomped once and i died. That was probably my WORST moment ever, I was so prepared and it was all for nothing.

LOL,, ahhh thats what he did to me also,one big stomp!