Enclave non-respawning after Broken Steel

d1vanov

I've got an idea of mod that makes all the Enclave wasteland patrols non-respawning (not disappear, just non-respawning) after Broken Steel main quest (if PC chooses the side of BoS, of course). It's not corresponding with logic that after the destroying of all their bases Enclave sends more and more troopers to the Capital Wasteland. How can it be?

Moreover I dream of single quest or even quest line about the fight between BoS and the capital wasteland supermutants. Cause after Broken Steel they should be the only one big problem for Brotherhood (except raiders, slavers, Talon company and so on). And as the Lone Wanderer knows that Vault 87 is the supermutants base of Capital Wasteland and can tell it to Elder Lyons, I have a sense that shouldn't be the end.

Maybe it should be a quest for PC to enter the Vault 87 again with the Lyons Pride help, for example, and blow that place up or something like it. After this supermutants spawns should be stopped like the Enclave ones.

I see these changes as a good end for game but with freeplay for DLC's and mods like RTS.

I understand that quests are hard to make but how about rather simple (but too hard for me cause I'm fool with geck) mod for Enclave spawns?