Looking for..... a house.

gpstr1

gpstr1, I don't know if you want me to make you a house, but i was bored and I have started one. I think it may meet your needs.

So far I have:

Outside:

Small path leading to house.

Farm house and stables

Unique Key

Some barrels out side, one containing the key

Some NPC sheep

Random farmey clutter outside

Inside:

Table and chairs

Barrels with food and ingreidients, nothing rare.

Some random clutter.

I am planning on having:

More clutter

Food on table

Beds

Basement

Some containers

map marker

I hope this will meet your needs, if not, I'm uploading it to TESnexus, so it might meet someones.

EDIT: as of 2 mins ago i added a small book named: "Gwens Diary". I like creating backstorys to houses, so this diary will explain why it is abandoned and what happened. Also, I have added 2 bandits, I'm crap at making quests so I have put some bandits that you have to kill to live in the house. If you dont want that, just say.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never understood it, myself. Basically because if I want an uber item I'll just make it to my own custom specifications. I have done that, but I never use pre-echanted items or weapons, except ones I've won from doing the vanilla quests.

It's super easy to into the console and remove the item's enchantment.

But about reverse pickpocketing, I was never able to do it unless the item weighed "Zero".

There's a wonderful home I think you'd like, (I saw it at Oblivion Real Estate, but it's posted here on Nexus), the only thing it's missing is that recall spell. It would be more worthwhile to make the Home Recall addons for mods like that then to try to reinvent the wheel for someone else's taste. In my opinion, is all.

But I think you may have found your home for the time being.

Before you make your final answer though, I forgot this one has fast travel.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5003

I highly recommend Oblivion Real Estate for all your realty needs in the future:

http://www.oblivionsrealestate.com/Find_A_...ind_a_home.html

Is this post missing a link?

You mention my "home for the time being" (and yes, I have no doubt that I could work out how to add a map marker in the CS if I were to decide it's really important to me), but then include a link to another one, before I make my final answer, then a (much appreciated) link to ORE. It would seem that there was supposed to be a link in there somewhere to that one house that you saw on ORE that's posted here on Nexus.....

Thanks for the response and the links-- off to see what I can find.

gpstr1, I don't know if you want me to make you a house, but i was bored and I have started one. I think it may meet your needs.

So far I have:

Outside:

Small path leading to house.

Farm house and stables

Unique Key

Some barrels out side, one containing the key

Some NPC sheep

Random farmey clutter outside

Inside:

Table and chairs

Barrels with food and ingreidients, nothing rare.

Some random clutter.

I am planning on having:

More clutter

Food on table

Beds

Basement

Some containers

map marker

I hope this will meet your needs, if not, I'm uploading it to TESnexus, so it might meet someones.

EDIT: as of 2 mins ago i added a small book named: "Gwens Diary". I like creating backstorys to houses, so this diary will explain why it is abandoned and what happened. Also, I have added 2 bandits, I'm crap at making quests so I have put some bandits that you have to kill to live in the house. If you dont want that, just say.

That sounds just fine, really. Simple, straightforward, no uber items, all in one cell, easy to find, easy to get around in, nice view-- that's really all I'm looking for.

I'm really uncomfortable with the idea of someone else actually making me a house though, so I don't want to get too specific. Just make what you want to make, and if it's more or less the things I listed, I'm sure it'll be fine. And it'll definitely be appreciated.

Well, to be honest, I'm mostly making this for me, I was bored and wanted to make something in the CS, I had already made a watermelon pool, so i thouht i could make someone a house. I saw you thread and got some ideas. Anyway, I'll be posting it on TESnexu, so if you don't want it, you don't have to have it.

It looks like I may have missed a link. Now I have no idea what I was thinking of. Sorry I just did two exams since I last posted on this thread! I need to write a paper too, but I'm soo tired.

Oh I remember, it didn't have fast travel or a recall spell, so I skipped it for now. I'll look again tomorrow when I have time. I'm writing my paper at the moment.

It looks like I may have missed a link. Now I have no idea what I was thinking of. Sorry I just did two exams since I last posted on this thread! I need to write a paper too, but I'm soo tired.

Oh I remember, it didn't have fast travel or a recall spell, so I skipped it for now. I'll look again tomorrow when I have time. I'm writing my paper at the moment.

Don't sweat it-- exams and papers are more important than this game any time. I appreciate any and all suggestions and don't demand anything.

And by the bye, Tobe's house is a nice one-- just about exactly what I was looking for. I think I'll probably swap the weapon racks for chests, but other than that it's fine just the way it is.

I'm curious to see though-- there's a very dependable bandit spawn point on the road right in front of the house, and I haven't checked to see if it's been eliminated. Could be sort of convenient to just step out the front door, whack a bandit and maybe upgrade my armor a bit.

Thanks again for the links and I hope the exams went well and the paper goes well.

Exams went fairly well, paper's turned in and I only have a couple assignments left this semester.

I like to forum on my study breaks, no time to game or do anything that requires long bits of focus.

I think I know exactly what you are looking for. ;)

Its called Abandoned Mountain Shack. Look it up if you want it only has one minor thing that is "uber", but it requires something to do before you earn it.

Abandoned Mountain Shack (clicky)

That's a pretty sweet looking mod for sure. It's fairly new and highlighted on the first page of Oblivion Real Estate.

I haven't used it but I have a newish male character I modeled on my husband, it would be absolutely perfect for him.

There is a buyable house (about 3000) in the riverside village of Water's Edge, it's hosted by ORE's Shezrie, (she made it)

Water's Edge Cottage This one's been a staple in my game. A pretty, yet basic cottage, no ubers included

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c117/SeaBlossom/a_WEC02.jpg

I guess my main character turned out to be a real estate mogul, she was planning to be a writer and write her memoirs but never got around to it. She just acquired hundreds of properties.

Argh, I did someting stupid!

Basically, whenever i went back to the main menu it ould rash, so i decided to re-instal, forgetting to backup the house mod file! DOH! I can't be bothered now, sorry.

Argh, I did someting stupid!

Basically, whenever i went back to the main menu it ould rash, so i decided to re-instal, forgetting to backup the house mod file! DOH! I can't be bothered now, sorry.

Oh that is so annoying when that happens, but you'll get around to making another. Modding is relaxing.