Silenced Energy Weapons Sniper Rifle

tnu

OK I play a stealthy sniper type and historically I've used the "Marksmans Dream" sniper riflewhich is absolutely fantastic but over the past several years I've generally favored Energy Weapons andthis has caused me no end of frustration because I can never find a silenced energy weapons sniper rifle much less one that seems believable. Does ANYBODY know of a mod that adds something like this?

Edited by tnu

mainly aesthetic elements. thesound effect not being that noisy, easily seen laser, plasma, or alien blast but maybe a queiter, less perceptable version thereof or a new effect that's quieter and less visible.

It's been a long time bny the way vforvic. are youa nd drjonas still collaborating on MRC2?

Edited by tnu

I'll put together some options for you to look over. It may take some time, but I like the idea of the energy sniper so I'll work on it.

Yes we are still working on MERC 2 together although its slow go. Drjones has had a major run of bad luck so he is not involved near as much. I had a lightening strike at the house destroy 6-8 months of very hard work on the 1.5 update so I am having to redo some major stuff. We still want to get the 1.5 update finished though.