DLC addons

yaik7a

Hey guys I have An idea for a fallout 3 mod that would add some more fun for people that did and done all the main quests and DLCs . Now other that a mod that lets you re do them im thinking a mod that makes new DLCs well not real DLCs but the same

you know with new quest and armors and plots and ones that take you to new lands . I know that some mods do this but they

lack the way DLCs give it too you sort of like the Package they give it too you. I have great ideas for this and please contact me

if you like this idea . I want to make this computable with other popular mods too like FOOK and Enclave Commander mod .

Here are some ideas for DLCS

Chinese themed DLC (Red Dragon)

Enclave Themed DLC (Its a join the enclave thing)

Escalation of War between Super mutants and Brotherhood of steel (Good For BoS players )

The Enclave Strikes Back (More Enclave . It will work with the the Other Enclave DLC and is also for only broken steal users )

CCCP Invasion (CCCP did not fall apart)

anchorage like sim that takes you to the European-Middle east war (You Can Pick a side)

And Armored Warfare (Add Vehicles and allows the NPCs to use them ((Oblivion Mount Style))

so tell me want you think

I know that some mods do this but they lack the way DLCs give it too you sort of like the Package they give it too you.

That is why we are called modders, and they are called Bethesda Softworks :wink:

They have more profesional releases because... well... I can't think of the word... o ya, it is because they are profesionals... :pinch:

But come on the DLCs are pretty much mods with sound im not asking for that its just an idea

for Modder made DLCs .Bethesda not making anymore and when they did they where not asking us what we want

this a community mod project were everyone will chip in . These are just mods that being put out like there DLCs

everyone will chip in

this has been said before by someone else and this was just about the response they got: do you expect everyone to drop their current projects, get together and start from scratch on a new project that could take months at minimum to do?

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it won't happen, simple as that.

But come on the DLCs are pretty much mods with sound im not asking for that its just an idea

for Modder made DLCs .Bethesda not making anymore and when they did they where not asking us what we want

this a community mod project were everyone will chip in . These are just mods that being put out like there DLCs

They are mods that profesional game developers got paid to make... not mods that a bunch volunteers with little expereince made...

They get paid to work 40+ hours a week to work on their mod, we don't... They have had years of expereince working in the videogame industry, and we don't...

I think it's a great idea, I really want to re-play point lookout and the pitt, which really could be done by just taking them off your load list, re-loading your game and re-saving it. And then you close the game put them back in your load list, re-load the save and you can re-do them.