London

dcdrac

As far as I know, most of the world was destroyed... especially China... If Europe wasn't destroyed by nuclear was as well, I would have though they might have come over to either help or take over... and if China was left, they would have deffinatly took over, not only America but the entire world...

But they still arn't going to do Fallout in another country

But makeing London as a mod would be such an insane amount of work I doubt anyone could possibly pull it off

As far as I know only America was nuked in Fallout D: So its 5% that they will add any other county.

lol if only america was nuked then no one would be on america,everyone would leave,they may have lost all technology and stuff but it doesnt mean they too stupid to build a boat,espeically since they built liberty prime...lol

But makeing London as a mod would be such an insane amount of work I doubt anyone could possibly pull it off

Agreed, would be cool, but a lot of work indeed. I personally think that london being a capital city, and not overly large, would most certainly have taken a direct hit, so copy and paste the wasteland and call it London! :biggrin: lol, shove a few pillar boxes, phone boxes and your done!

I think for other locale mods we need to think more remote but famous? or certainly not likely targets for nukes!

The size of the worldspace combined by game engine limitations and the problems of heightmapping and terrain detailing would make the worldspace creation would a bit nightmarish.

Depending on how much time one can dedicate to refining this alone, it could take several weeks only for the worldspace.

• 1 year later...

hell just give me Westminster abbey :P just some thing so i can see how my country turned out :P

Dude there is a mod for this :biggrin: but its not realised yet >:(

why not?

Sounds awesome, I'm kinda hoping they will make that in Fallout 4 or 5 :P

i Guarantee you, one of those will be in New York. its inevitable.