Nvidia graphics card help

Ok, I found out tht my video drivers were out of date. So I went on the official Nvidia website, downloaded the installer for it, got it running, and then, 1st of all, windows now seem to have this weird sliding down transition, I can't really scroll down like i used to because it has the transition thing and it flicker. 2nd, I thought the installer would fix this, so i left it on, wwent for s take away, came back and found it had an error message telling me my laptop isnt windows vista 32bit, when it is.

Please can you help me, this is realy annoying and i need help soon or ill destroy my laptop.

Ok, I found out tht my video drivers were out of date. So I went on the official Nvidia website, downloaded the installer for it, got it running, and then, 1st of all, windows now seem to have this weird sliding down transition, I can't really scroll down like i used to because it has the transition thing and it flicker. 2nd, I thought the installer would fix this, so i left it on, wwent for s take away, came back and found it had an error message telling me my laptop isnt windows vista 32bit, when it is.

Please can you help me, this is realy annoying and i need help soon or ill destroy my laptop.

I would roll back to an earlier date prior to today using System Restore.

If you need to be very careful that the driver you downloaded was the one for your card.

Did you use the Nvidia automated driver identity applet?

Well, I didn't at first, because i know the grapics card off by heart. But I did do the the second time round, and now eveything works perfectly.

Oh, and, before getting the latest driver, the windows had big btons, now they're smaller, how do i change that?