[Request] Cut Content Mod

Machienzo

I was hoping that someone would be able to make a mod that adds some of the Fallout 3 cut content, as well as for every 5 DLC (These will I guess be made as separate files for those who don't have certain DLCs). This would include basically armor and weapons, placed in 'strategic' locations in order to suit the game more realistically, rather than being placed in an extremely obvious spot and just making the mod pointless. I cannot do this myself as I have no knowledge at all on modding, and was hoping someone who is very kind enough, would do so for the community, among myself.

I'll list the Weapons and Armor below, under their corresponding game/DLC. I'll also make suggestions on where these can be found. They should all be found in their respective game/DLC as well. Within the links, looking in the black boxes on the right will contain Base IDs. I will also list the frequency/difficulty of finding these weapons/armor. Only one means what it says. Rare means about 1-3. Uncommon might mean 5 to possibly 15. Common means a possible 15+.

Also, I would also like these items to be able to be repaired by their parent items. So that means things such as Raider armor can be repaired by other raider armor. I will also list repairs in Italics, which will not allow for repairing from any unique variants; only basic armor and weaponry. Finally, I do not wish for any of these, besides the Raider and Wasteland Gear, to be found anywhere other than as items only able to be access by yourself. The Raider and Wasteland gear should be found on items only obtainable by yourself, but also as buyable items by traders only.

FALLOUT 3

Cut Raider Helmets and Armor - Misc Raider filled areas of lockers or boxes. UNCOMMON. Repaired by other Raider Armor

Surgical Mask (NOT JAMES VERSION) - Found in Medical related areas, most likely in Rivet City. COMMON Cannot be repaired other than by people.

Vault Suits (87 and 92) - Found in Lockers of their respective Vaults. UNCOMMON Repaired by All Vault Suits

Merc's Outfit - Found in towns such as Megaton for low level players. COMMON, POSSIBLY BOUGHT FROM TRADERS Repaired by Other Wasteland gear.

Black Bart's Bane - Possibly a Settlement or Town. ONLY ONE Repaired by BB Guns and Hunting Rifles (Not Unique Variants)

Breaker - Found in Misc buildings of Wasteland. RARE Repaired by Nail Boards

Clover's Cleaver - Found in Eulogy's Pad. Possibly in his safe. ONLY ONE Repaired by Chinese Officer's Swords

Excalibat - Found on the Baseball Field near the Drive-cinema near Arefu. ONLY ONE Repaired by Baseballe Bats

Law Dog - Found in a misc Wasteland Tent. ONLY ONE Repaired by .32 Pistol

O'Grady's Peacemaker - Found in a misc locker of Vault 101. Perhaps in the Locker which is used to block a door from closing, near where Tom Holden is killed by two gaurds. Only obtainable in the quest "Escape!". ONLY ONE Repaired by Police Batons

Wanda - Found possibly in high level areas, such as Old Olney. Should be situated in the northern part of the Wasteland. ONLY ONE Repaired by Assault Rifles

POINT LOOKOUT

Pa's Fishing Aid - Found in out in the swamp, preferably in a boat near or in a creek/lake. ONLY ONE Repaired by Hunting Rifles, Lever-Action Rifle

MOTHERSHIP ZETA

Katana - Best place possibly close to where Toshiro's sword can be found. RARE (Maybe 1 or 2) Repaired by Chinese Officer Sword

I would be extremely grateful for anyone answering this!

Oh, I just realised that some of these may have already been able to be repaired by my suggestions.

I cannot do this myself as I have no knowledge at all on modding, and was hoping someone who is very kind enough, would do so for the community, among myself.

My goodness. Seriously, you should really go to the GECK main page and learn to mod. I, and many other modders could do this with their eyes shut and their hands tied behind their backs, but seriously, this is such an easy task that you should endeavor to do it yourself.