alas poor yorick i knew him well

bl8ckh8art

Hmm, that IS bizare. I am sure that phrase does come from the loading screens mod (I am sure I seen it), but what you said should not have happened. My only guess would be some sort of mod conflict, you may want to either change the load order of the loading screens mod (there are plenty of posts/topics to help with this), or reinstall the loading screens mod (which could take a while because it's huge).

Or ignore it :whistling: he he

It may be from a loading screen mod.

Its from shakespeare silly :whistling:

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite

jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath bore me on his back a

thousand times, and now how abhorr'd in my imagination it is!

My gorge rises at it.

It might even be a hack. I have wondered if a lot of people insert strange things in the mods they upload. Things that are not listed in the readme or file description, and are in no way connected with the implied purpose of the mod. It is a very wicked practice. I am taking this too seriously. I should rephrase and say it is a practice which violates modding etiquette and could be construed by some as being unethical.

Hamlet rocks!

• 2 weeks later...
I uh, never mentioned it cause it kinda freaked me out, but at one point while traveling in the wilderness there was this dead corpse, it said bandit, you know as the character caption. But when i tryed to click on it to take its stuff i got a message int the top left corner of my screen saying "You are being watched, you should leave" I never could figure out what that was , and never will cause i freaked and ran straight back to my modded house(if you can call it that).