alas poor yorick i knew him well

bl8ckh8art

I uh, never mentioned it cause it kinda freaked me out, but at one point while traveling in the wilderness there was this dead corpse, it said bandit, you know as the character caption. But when i tryed to click on it to take its stuff i got a message int the top left corner of my screen saying "You are being watched, you should leave" I never could figure out what that was , and never will cause i freaked and ran straight back to my modded house(if you can call it that).

Lol.I would run from my computer and lock my room while emptying the fridge,cus that will never happen,and if it does someone is really watching me

Yea, i stopped playing for about 2 days before i got braver. This happened pretty recently. I had avoided that neck of the woods, and if out of curiosity you wanna kow were it was it was about a little due east of the namira shrine. I went back today (with 5 companions 3 of wich were the Fetts, and disturbed playing VERY loudly) and the body was gone. Like gone gone. Not even the blood stain left. That freaked me out even worse and i have retreated to my house once again, but i am keeping the mandos with me. I think i shall take a break from oblivion, i mean i could barly handle The Ring movies, so this scares the crap out of me. Maybe i'll play empire at war for abit.

That is a cool thing someone put in one of your mods! I have always wondered if people would would look down on me for being a ghoul and robbing corpses. In real life, if I had just killed someone, I don't know if I would have the nerve to calmly crouch down and go through his pockets and backpack. Taking off his clothes and armor would be really unpleasant. And anything I picked up would likely have blood and other unpleasant bodily fluids on it.

Maybe I will have to use a device like the "You are being watched, you should leave." in one of my mods sometime.

Rakeria i know bodies dissapear in oblivion. after about a week. and this had only taken about a day cyrodil time. Was yto short for it to have dissapeared. as i said i stopped playing for a while. and stilla m though not because of this but because no matter what i can't turn the borders off. It's killing me i want to see hamerfell and im frustrated so i am replaying KOTOR and Empire at war again. Then i will do Bfme 1 and then try to fix the borders, ugh probably means having to do a clean install.