AI Packages and PostProcess speed

BadPenney

I continue to get instances in which my NPCs lose their way and stand in place rather than execute their AI Packages. I'm looking for any information about why this happens and what can be done to remedy it.

Sometimes I get messages like this in the GECK also:

Queued ref 'FloorSitMarker' (02011432) of type FURN took 46.99 ms to PostProcess. This may cause a hitch

I'm wondering if this might have something to do with package drops, but even if it doesn't I am curious about methods to speed up PostProcess times.

I continue to get instances in which my NPCs lose their way and stand in place rather than execute their AI Packages. I'm looking for any information about why this happens and what can be done to remedy it.

Sometimes I get messages like this in the GECK also:

Queued ref 'FloorSitMarker' (02011432) of type FURN took 46.99 ms to PostProcess. This may cause a hitch

I'm wondering if this might have something to do with package drops, but even if it doesn't I am curious about methods to speed up PostProcess times.

I have this problem to, however I dont have a solution.

Im not sure if its the same thing but heres what happens,

For example, I place an NPC, give them a patrol package with 4 markers, to patrol around a square fenced area. My NPC doesnt move in the game, if I rest they 'teleport' to one of the locations they were meant to patrol, but they never actually walk there.

If you solve this problem please post it here as I will do also If I work out whats going on.

UPDATE just to document what I found out.

It seems that I caused a great deal of trouble with AI Packages by using FO3MasterUpdate to turn my plugin into an .esm, and then using FOMM to switch it back.

When I redid the process with FO3Edit only I don't see the total loss of packages, though I still see some more issues than I had before. I think it is probably poor practice to toggle master flag with a file that you continue to GECK. Better to keep the original esp.