Does anyone know what clothing mod this is?

benny00000

Nexus should make a filter on this forum with a questionnaire before people can post. Asks, 'common questions'. I would call it a 'Clutter-Reducer' Filter ;)

It would only show up for people with less than 20 posts, afterwards it would be hoped that people would learn where posts go ^_^

ie.

Before you can post a thread, answer the following:

Are you going to ask a question? (Yes opens the menu below, No allows you to post)

What kind of question are you going to ask?

'What kind of mod is this?' (when checked, force-loads the 'What Mod is this' Mod Detectives thread intended for this purpose)

'What are the best/recommended mods?' (when checked, force-loads the 'Top 100 mods' page)

'Can someone make a mod out of this idea?' (when checked, diverts post creation into the 'Fallout3 Modification Requests' forum)

'How do i make mods?' (when checked, force-loads one of the stickied Tutorial FAQ pages on Getting started.)

and just for fun:

'Can someone make ODST armor?' (when checked, force-loads to one of the 200 pre-existing pages in the 'Fallout3 Modification Requests' forum with this same request)

'Does anyone want to make a Total Conversion?' (when checked, a popup box with the words 'No' Appears.)

'Does anyone want to make a Total Conversion?' (when checked, a popup box with the words 'No' Appears.)

That would be insanely awesome :biggrin:

it really is amazeing how many people check their brain at the door when they come onto internet forums... I guess they figure because they are on the internet that they have the right to be stupid and not read what is clearly put in front of them...