super mutant overlord

chocohead

choco, the Styer AUG, is also a Rifle in the RL with a Scope and i shoot it one shot, So it turns into a Sniper Rifle, Assault means Auto-Matic meaning, one pull means to empty the clip, but that option can be turned off and Assault Rifles in the game requires you to have the button on the mouse, held down to empty the clip..... So all you need to do is click once, BANG!! one shot, er-go Sniper Rifle..... quite simple when you think on it

choco, the Styer AUG, is also a Rifle in the RL with a Scope and i shoot it one shot, So it turns into a Sniper Rifle, Assault means Auto-Matic meaning, one pull means to empty the clip, but that option can be turned off and Assault Rifles in the game requires you to have the button on the mouse, held down to empty the clip..... So all you need to do is click once, BANG!! one shot, er-go Sniper Rifle..... quite simple when you think on it

but that's actually possible with assault rifle too, just press the mouse button once and you'll get one shot, only less accurate.

Didnt i just say clock once? true, you do have some inaccurcie but snipers Over-come that with the laws of Physics, I was trained as a Sniper in the Navy...... So i had to not adjust for wind direction to hit my target, but also the way the ship was moving...... I was a very good gunner, So i have RL Practice of a Rifle with scope..... But MEH..... Meh i say....

As callighan said, here, to each there own, it just takes a skilled player to use this gun properly, and you gain accurcy by also holding your breath, by breathing, your gun moves, so of course.....but meh, i dont want to go all gun-ho tech talk here, its not fun lolza.....

Well Dont shoot Torso's cause thats where most Armor is on people/SMO's and such..... Knee-cappin FTW

bigguns work best on overlord yeah at med/short range but can get you kill.... but if they can`t see you, long range is best with a sniper rifles :)

what about the MIRV? that'll kill one at close range. ^^ haha...

i tried to kill one with my sniper rifle while hidden, but after a headshot the overlord was still up and about.(in the end he found me and i decided to use my fatman to do the job)