Impossible to place water in GECK

bebbe777

Once again the GECK has shown the buggy side. Every time I try to place water the GECK crashes. Very *** annoying. Now, is there some way around this crash or do I just have to give up water.

The water noise texture is like waves, just that it´s only a flat surface, but.....well, like water :D

What exactly are you doing?

If you want water in your house or whatever, you have to do the following:

1: Create a watertype (you can just change the id of some existing one you like)

2: Then you have to create a placeable water object and select your watertype(again, you can just change the id, and then select ur watertype)

3: In the Cell Edit window of your cell, check "Has Water" and select a water noise texture, just extract something like textures/water/waternoise01, using BSA unpacker.

4: Place the placeable water inside your house or whatever and then select every object nearby and do the refelction/refraction thing.

Hope that helped, but if you already know all that stuff and geck crashes when you want to place the water, then i would guess it would be best to uninstall geck and fallout and reinstall....

Good luck :)