Hmmm, 360?

katashy

Ok, I have a PS3, but the games are a bit crap and none of my friends have it so i can't play online, the all have 360s. I was wondering what the Nexus community thought I should do, should I ask for one for christmas, not get one, sell my 60gb ps3 and buy it or what ever else.

Also, should I get an elite? Premium? Oh, and i'm NOT getting an arcade. Also, if i did, should I get live? And what games should I start off with?

Thanks

Hmmm, know anywhere i can get a premium bundle, so it comes with games? That wa itll look like we're getting more for our money, so theres a better chance of getting my dad to get me it.

Dont worry suject, im keeping it, ill still be inthe clan! Though i havent been able to get online for a while, it hasnt really been working...

nyway, you can only get elite and arcade bundles on GAME.

EDIT: Oops, you can get premium bundles!

EDIT #2: just showed my dad an elite bundle that comes with GoW2 and Halo Wars. Hesaid he will probably get me it for christmas, which is ages away... Anyway, so yeah... There weren't any good premium bundles ad the arcade is crap.

Also check out Fable 2. Another bonus is the XBOX Live Arcade Games. If you liked old school games like Vigilante 8 and Perfect Dark, they're available for download. Perfect dark isn't out yet, but it will be later this year.

360 has some great exclusive games. Fable 2, Gears of War 2, Halo 3, and Dead Rising are just a few examples. It is the only current generation console that I have right now though, so I can't really say from personal experience if it is better than PS3 or Wii.