Unconsious companions, dont automatically recover

Strofkocz

*background (not all that important)*

I play with all my companions set to essential, because they tend to attempt to go Rambo every 2 seconds, which Was fine playing vanilla, but I downloaded a damage boost mod or two, as well as made my own realism module (knockdowns, bleeds, increased damage and criticals, etc),

I also made all the companion npc's less god-like, because a band of 500 hp super humans is quite silly in my opinion.

Because of all this my companions go unconsious very often, and I dont feel inclined to save their asses, like i did when they could actually be killed.

However this bothers me, because really there should be some downside to having your brother in arms shot in the face 3 times.

*ACTUAL REQUEST*

So I request someone make a mod that makes it so you have to pass some form of check, or use up some kind of item in order to resurrect an unconsious ally.

Perhaps it would require stimpacks, 10 when you have 0 medicine skill, and 1 less for every 10 medicine skill, until it only takes 1 at skill 100

A Shock padel type item such as those used by medics in the (totally awesome) battlefield series would be a kind of cool way to implement this, could use those rather heavy and not to common fusion batteries as ammo so you would actually care about wasting them, everytime you used this item. Would be kinda cool if this could have a base chance of 80% to succeed, +1% for every 5 medicine skill you had.

I dont rly like this one as it seems less fun/balanced but could put all that medical equipment you find throughout the wastes to good use: Life saving surgery, depending on your medical skill, which could be augmented by the number of different surgical tools you have (ie, syringe, scalpal, bonesaw etc), would be the percent chance that you have of reviving your fallen comerade.

if all else fails then the ability to actually pick up your comerade as a 70 wg (possibly+everything they're carrying) inventory item, to bring them to a doctor to patch them up, or a bed at which they could rest for a day or two.

I would implement this myself, but I lack the self discipline to learn anything beyond the most basic of real scripting, please someone make a few of these a reality.

PS: if possible would be nice to release a version that doesnt require FOSE, even if its shittier, I have trouble with FOSE on my computer.