Expirimental Pacification Pistol.

Sepherose

I had put this in the Mod Troubleshooting section, but it seemed more fitting here.

Alright, so, I'm no pro modder, by even a stretch of godlike proportions. What I *usually* CAN do though is make new weapons in the games respective editors, and I have figured this out, mostly, in the GECK, but I have come to a brick wall: The gun is meant to be an Expirimental Crowd Control pistol, being worked on before the war to help with a growing number of "insurgents" and "non-patriots". It is not meant to do much damage, not by a long shot, but is simply meant to temporarily stun the target and surrounding targets with a small concussive blast (the main target obviously getting a small amount of injury). The problem with the pistol, although effective, was TOO effective, the concussive force was bone shattering and threw the original target quite a distance, with surrounding targets only receiving concussions, and herein lies my problem with the GECK: I have upped the force of the projectile to immense levels, comparative to normal bullets, and lowered the damage, even made a tiny explosion that has the "Always knocks down living actors" tag, but all it does is "tickle", doing a paltry 3 dmg, any feedback?

I had put this in the Mod Troubleshooting section, but it seemed more fitting here.

Alright, so, I'm no pro modder, by even a stretch of godlike proportions. What I *usually* CAN do though is make new weapons in the games respective editors, and I have figured this out, mostly, in the GECK, but I have come to a brick wall: The gun is meant to be an Expirimental Crowd Control pistol, being worked on before the war to help with a growing number of "insurgents" and "non-patriots". It is not meant to do much damage, not by a long shot, but is simply meant to temporarily stun the target and surrounding targets with a small concussive blast (the main target obviously getting a small amount of injury). The problem with the pistol, although effective, was TOO effective, the concussive force was bone shattering and threw the original target quite a distance, with surrounding targets only receiving concussions, and herein lies my problem with the GECK: I have upped the force of the projectile to immense levels, comparative to normal bullets, and lowered the damage, even made a tiny explosion that has the "Always knocks down living actors" tag, but all it does is "tickle", doing a paltry 3 dmg, any feedback?

Is there any way to add a stop combat command to the affected NPCs? Maybe add something similar to the Mezmetron?