Ownage

GabeDeath1985

Here is one that i thought was epic, this is a picture of me {Carla from 101} that took on a Death Claw at level 30.....

This was on Hard Mode

Now your thinking of course your going to win, took it out with a gun, mines or gattling lazer.....

NOPE

Your had great Armor Right?

Nope

Both counts wrong there.....

I spec'd for Close Combat, inotherwords...... Unarmed

I infact Do all my fights unarmed, the only other things i used are gernades but not in this case, i used a Deathclaw Gaunlet and the armor i had was the Armored 101 Vault Suit.....

Ill Admit, that was a Tuff Call, came close but i won out

http://file047b.bebo.com/4/large/2009/08/15/14/2976227534a11428182325l.jpg

So, got any pics or vids that you, the viewer want to share and please, no god mod pics/vids

I wasnt cheating and niether should you, that was highly tuff for me and nearly died, but that was an epic fight there though, Deathclaw against Deathclaw Gaunlet, Guess the better creature won out

Hi Mr Buzz-Kill

times 5 crit? Are you sure....????

I attacked a few DC's and i didnt crit all the time, i only infact damaged them, you crit most things yes but not DC's

Ive critted perhaps once on one of them, but not all the time, next time before you start pulling quotes from the game manual, try playing the game......

And FYI, he only looks like that cause i have the bloody mess Perk

And lets bring this out shall we, the Deathclaw's or DC's as i call them, Do the Same Damage to you as well, the player, and i had poorer armor than the DC on Hard Mode, are you telling me that was a walk in the Park???

Deathclaw and melee spells death to me. Deathclaws in FO3 one of the scariest foes I've met in games. The speed, the damage.. they're ferocious. Quite different from supermutants which can be outrun.

Critical multiplier or not, that's a feat right there.

Hi Mr Buzz-Kill

times 5 crit? Are you sure....????

I attacked a few DC's and i didnt crit all the time, i only infact damaged them, you crit most things yes but not DC's

Ive critted perhaps once on one of them, but not all the time, next time before you start pulling quotes from the game manual, try playing the game......

lol.

try thinking before you type.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Deathclaw_Gauntlet

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Critical_Chance

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Armor_Piercing

read those and you might learn something.

*Sighs*

PLease Dont start, Thats readin the Manual again and yes ive read those myself and the Crit Perks are Different.......

So when you Do Finesse which add's 5% and DCG which is 5 times..... that is only 25%

So you have 25% chance of critting and yet again, where does it say in Armor Piercing or the DCG notes that it pierce's the Hides of the DeathClaw Beast, I didnt see it anywhere...... and then you add luck, which mine is 10 and that is 35% crit chance and i dont have the Survival Expert Perk because i have done the Wasteland Survival Perk yet, so there fore i only have 35% Critting and yet, this only works against things that you CAN Armor Pierce

Dont make a fool of yourself because you cant play and relay heavily on manual's alone.... And if you point out Slayer Perk or Sniper, they are for ranged and Melee and Dont, and i mean DONT stack up on your Deathclaw Gauntlet attacks because the DCG is Unarmed Weapon.

DCG Armor Piercing = but they have the unique property of ignoring target armor, which make them as effective against an adversary in power armor as they would be against an unarmored raider.

Power Armor Bro, POWER ARMOR...... Doesent say a thing about DC Hides

Armor can be pierced yes but says nothing about Hides belonging to beasts because beasts DONT wear armor, so tell me..... How am i armor piercing something that has NO ARMOR????

And ive fought an awfull lot of deathclaw beasts in battle, close handed and i didnt get the Crit attacks the whole time, im not having an argument with you, it just seems to me you have nothing else to do than quote the bible to me....

Ive seen a video where a guy did attack DC's but he was on Drugs such as Jet and Such, i dont use drugs like that, infact i just go in and attack, the only things i use are food and stimpacks and thats it.....

Well I have to agree with verbal earthworm... I mean the "manual" is practically correct. Besides you're level 30 and you have the second best melee weapon according to the "manual". The weapon is "armor piercing" if you actually even tried reading it.