Mothership Zeta - Download without G4WL?

theLeeHarvey

I'd like to get Mothership Zeta via download, and pay for it obviously, but I don't have an internet connection at home, nor do I have G4WL here on my work PC. Is there a website offering it for download sanctioned by Bethesda (I don't want to be a pirate if I can help it, lol)?

I'd like to get Mothership Zeta via download, and pay for it obviously, but I don't have an internet connection at home, nor do I have G4WL here on my work PC. Is there a website offering it for download sanctioned by Bethesda (I don't want to be a pirate if I can help it, lol)?

No there is no site offering it for download legally. Also downloading or discussing the use of pirated material is considered a reason for banning on the nexus.

Well I guess it's a good thing I'm not wanting or asking for a pirate of it then huh?

I was just curious if it had been made available through some other means than G4WL as I don't have access to it. I don't want to wait till the end of the year to get it in the GOTY edition, nor do I want to buy a game and 4 expansions I will already have at that point, Know what I mean?

Nothing bad has been mentioned here, but this can go into forbidden areas inadvertently and I have no desire to get nasty,

So this is now closed.

Buddah