Mod Request: Enable Enclave Anytime

wildey

Could someone with the know-how please create a mod that activates the Enclave earlier than the scripted event. I have played the game and completed it and started again and have no plans to finish it again. I just want to wander and see the wastes.

I know someone has made the mod before but that was only good if you just started the game. I have about 100 hours played so far, so I don't really want to start again and do all the side missions I have done over again.

If someone could do that, that would be totally awesome!!

Thanks in advance.

There is actually already a mod that activates the Enclave early, it is somewhere on Fallout 3 Nexus. Unfortunately I don't know what it is called.

Also, I have heard that if you start a new game while the Broken Steel DLC is installed, then the Enclave are in the game right from the start. (Really it's a bug.) I haven't started a new game so I haven't seen this for myself though.

I don't think this really warrants a mod. I haven't tested this extensively, but:

• 1.) Go to an interior cell where no Enclave will spawn (your house works)
    2.) Enter the following into the console:
    • prid 86764 [press enter]
      enable [press enter]
      prid A600F [press enter]
      enable [press enter]

3.) Enjoy your Enclave

Basically, all of the Enclave encampments are linked to a single reference (86764); the main quest script that enables all of them just turns on the one reference, which can easily be done manually in the manner prescribed above. The second reference (A600F) is a collision object at the Deathclaw Sanctuary the script also enables; I'm not sure what it's for, but it's probably best to make sure it's turned on as well.

If you want to test it to be sure it worked, there's an Enclave spawn directly north of Vault 101.

That totally worked! Awesome thank you so much!!! Now all I have to do is get them to not hate me and all will be perfect.

Edit: I added playerfaction as ally in enclavefaction and then added enclavefaction to the player and that seems to have made the Enclave happy to see me. Don't know how it affects the BoS or Outcasts yet, but at least the Enclave are my friends in the desert now.