Add Cut Content

Machienzo

I was hoping that someone would be able to make a mod that adds some of the Fallout 3 cut content, as well as for the DLCs. This would include basically armor and weapons, placed in 'strategic' locations in order to suit the game more realistically, rather than being placed in an extremely obvious spot and just making the mod pointless.

I'll list the Weapons and Armor below, under their corresponding game/DLC. I'll also make suggestions on where these can be found. They should all be found in their respective game/DLC as well. Within the links, looking in the black boxes on the right will contain Base IDs. I will also list the frequency/difficulty of finding these weapons/armor. Only one means what it says. Rare means about 1-3. Uncommon might mean 5 to possibly 15. Common means a possible 15+.

Also, I would also like these items to be able to be repaired by their parent items. So that means things such as Raider armor can be repaired by other raider armor. One final request be that I want these items only able to be accessed by yourself, so nobody else will be seen using them. The Raider and Wasteland gear should be found on items only obtainable by yourself, but also as buyable items by traders only.

FALLOUT 3

Cut Raider Helmets and Armor - Misc Raider filled areas of lockers or boxes. UNCOMMON.

Surgical Mask (NOT JAMES VERSION) - Found in Medical related areas, most likely in Rivet City. COMMON

Vault Suits (87 and 92) - Found in Lockers of their respective Vaults. UNCOMMON

Merc's Outfit - Found in towns such as Megaton for low level players. COMMON, POSSIBLY BOUGHT FROM TRADERS

Black Bart's Bane - Possibly a Settlement or Town. ONLY ONE

Breaker - Found in Misc buildings of Wasteland. RARE

Clover's Cleaver - Found in Eulogy's Pad. Possibly in his safe. ONLY ONE

Excalibat - Found on the Baseball Field near the Drive-cinema near Arefu. ONLY ONE

Law Dog - Found in a misc Wasteland Tent. ONLY ONE

O'Grady's Peacemaker - Found in a misc locker of Vault 101. Perhaps in the Locker which is used to block a door from closing, near where Tom Holden is killed by two gaurds. Only obtainable in the quest "Escape!". ONLY ONE

Wanda - Found possibly in high level areas, such as Old Olney. Should be situated in the northern part of the Wasteland. ONLY ONE

POINT LOOKOUT

Pa's Fishing Aid - Found in out in the swamp, preferably in a boat near or in a creek/lake. ONLY ONE

MOTHERSHIP ZETA

Katana - Best place possibly close to where Toshiro's sword can be found. RARE (Maybe 1 or 2)

I would be extremely grateful for anyone answering this! This is a request and not a topic of which people should attack me just because I can't do this myself.

I could do this, would take some time though, already wanted to make random outcast npcs have outcast recon armor so why not go a little farther? personally id like to spice up some of the cut content with effects that arent normally there, having a baseball bat like excalibat that doesnt boost melee damage or something is boring to me, hence why most of the cut content is cut, cause a lot of its redundant.

if someone would do some cool unique texturing for the cut content, this mod could come out really nice with some collaboration.

i'll volunteer for object placement, simple to do with the geck, making up/creating the special enchantments would be a breeze for me too

Perhaps one version with the natural weapons and armour, then another for the modified versions?

Also, I was looking through the Surgical Mask file and noticed that it didn't have an item model (for when it is not equiped but in the world). Where can I find something to fix this?

Perhaps one version with the natural weapons and armour, then another for the modified versions?

Also, I was looking through the Surgical Mask file and noticed that it didn't have an item model (for when it is not equiped but in the world). Where can I find something to fix this?

Should be a simple procedure. Make a new ground object by duplicating a ground model with collision (like the combat helmet) and pasting over the model data of this model with that of the surgical mask. Then in the GECK assign this new model as the surgical mask's ground/world object and, once this it's working in-game, adjust the BSShaderTextureSet to point at the original surgical mask textures to make it use the correct textures.