No sound after reinstalling Windows Vista

All right, go back up to the knowledge base articles I posted above your last post, and do all those things listed.

Most importantly, you should have updated your windows vista drivers with Windows update. Do not choose the express version. Choose custom and look for sound drivers particularly.

And what of this part?

The Dell website 'should' have a complete set of drivers for your particular model. You may want to try the original driver that came with it instead of the latest driver.

Also, be sure you get the driver for your exact Operating system as the drivers for XP and vista will be different, as will the drivers for 32 bit and 64 bit systems.

Dell does have an online help, but most of it is by users and not the factory. I'm not sure if they have a Dutch version or not. But as your English is good maybe you could check the English site to see if this is a common problem and if someone has a solution.

All right, go back up to the knowledge base articles I posted above your last post, and do all those things listed.

Most importantly, you should have updated your windows vista drivers with Windows update. Do not choose the express version. Choose custom and look for sound drivers particularly.

And what of this part?

I tried all of the solutions in the knowledge base. Seriously, when I start placing topics about system issues on the Nexus Forums, I'm really desperate :).

Windows Update doesn't seem to have any drivers for my sound card.

Still, I doubt this is about drivers. I did not update (or is it upgrade?) from XP to Vista or something like that, I've gone from Vista Home Premium 32 bit to Vista Home Premium 32 bit. Why would I need different drivers for that?

By the way I did already download the newest driver.