Imperial Watch Armor Retexture

adamixos

Greetings, Nexus!

If it hasn't been done already, would someone well-versed in texturing armor be so kind to retexture the the Imperial Watch Armor in the fashion of the Imperial Palace Cuirass? Reference

Basically, what I am looking for is a retexture of the Imperial Watch Helmet, Greaves, Gauntlets, Boots, and Shield that would match the unique Imperial Palace Cuirass in design. I am working an Imperial Legion visual mod which will deal with making the Legionnaires of Cyrodiil more unique and organized. However, I lack the artistic skills necessary to make my own textures, so I'd be forever thankful to anyone who could fulfill this request. :smile:

Best regards,

Adamixos

Edited by adamixos

In CS you could swap the .nif file of the armor to that of the I.Palace's one. I haven't done it myself but I don't see why it wouldn't work. The stats would stay the same since it's the visual aspect that changes.

In CS you could swap the .nif file of the armor to that of the I.Palace's one. I haven't done it myself but I don't see why it wouldn't work. The stats would stay the same since it's the visual aspect that changes.

I think you are misunderstanding what I am asking for here. If it was only about swapping nifs, I'd definitely have not posted this request. Please read the post again, as I find it unnecessary to re-quote it. :)

I think you are misunderstanding what I am asking for here. If it was only about swapping nifs, I'd definitely have not posted this request. Please read the post again, as I find it unnecessary to re-quote it. :smile:

The only real difference between the two is a little more scroll work on the cuirass and some red highlights. So is that what you want added to the other pieces of the set? A little time consuming given that one would have to re-create normal maps for each piece as well as doing the textures. But not horribly difficult. I may take a swing at it if I can knock out my current village project in a couple days.

Edited by mhahn123

I think you are misunderstanding what I am asking for here. If it was only about swapping nifs, I'd definitely have not posted this request. Please read the post again, as I find it unnecessary to re-quote it. :smile:

The only real difference between the two is a little more scroll work on the cuirass and some red highlights. So is that what you want added to the other pieces of the set? A little time consuming given that one would have to re-create normal maps for each piece as well as doing the textures. But not horribly difficult. I may take a swing at it if I can knock out my current village project in a couple days.

If you could do it, I would forever be in your debt. :)

• 4 months later...