Perception bug

Necromancist

Are you sure all of these are vanilla game bugs? I've never encountered it myself before. Maybe they are mod related. Even if you disable all of your mods and load the -1 perception save game, it'll still persist. You need to start a new game without running any mods to truly test it.

I havent tested if it is becouse of mods or not, it might be becouse of "E.V.E." mode (since it is the only mod I have, that affects any kind of weapon I use in anyway) but I doubt that anybody will bother to make a mod that will permanetly damage a characters perception score, besides the message given ("your perception is damaged") doesnt looks as if it is from a mod.

I guess many of the players In these forums are stealth based characters that rarely get out and shot, as for me I love to jump in to action so chances that any rambo style player get that message is higher than any james bond figure :) this might explain why this event isnt encountered much. (besides the effect is too random, I got shot in the head by energy weapons lots of times and only once or twice I get that message. chances are around %10 or something i dare say)