Can an equipable object be made permanent?

moxica

Is it possible to go into the CS and make something permanent?

Here's what I'm after-

I have a body that is equipable. I want to make it the actual body.

The body is the whole body, not in parts. The only way that I can see to make it the actual body is to go into photoshop or whatever, cut it all up then do whatever I have to do to make it a body; lower body upper body hands ...

That's a lot of work that I would like to avoid.

If I could take the equipable body and make it permanent that would be a lot easier.

But that raises another question. Once I do that, can i put clothes on over it?

I have a pregnant body that someone made clothing for. All of it is equipable, but it's either/or.

I would like to avoid making all females pregnant. I only want my character to be pregnant.

So I'm looking for an easy way to do it.

Any answers are appreciated. Thank you!

I don't think making it permanent would get the result you want.

Are you looking to wear armor and such that you find in the game on your pregnant body? If so you'd have to create a lowerbody and upperbody from what you have and then you'd also have to modify whatever armor you're looking to wear for that body.

Even if you make the body you're looking for only the clothes/gear made for it will look right, anything else will not give you the pregnant look I presume you're trying to keep. So I suppose I'm not sure what you're trying to gain?

Thanks for replying. Sorry i wasn't very clear.

I have a pregnant nude body from an already existing mod. It's exactly what I want, but it's equipable only, in other words it's like a robe or piece of clothing that you put on.

When you put on any piece of clothing, it goes away and the regular body returns.

I want to make that equipable body, permanent, or the actual body.

There are a few dresses that have been created using that same equipable body as the pattern.

The easiest thing to do is just put on the preg dress and never take it off.

But i would like to create a race (female of course) that is pregnant. I know how to create races, but not create actual alterations to the body. Since the body i want already exists, im just looking for an easy/lazy way to transfer it over.

The storyline that I have in mind only requires one dress and some very simple armor that Im capable of making.

Basically if I could be directed to some type of tutorial on body mods, that would be great.

If the preg body is fairly simple to attatch and make into the real body, that would be better.

The rest I can do.