Adding new races for new world areas

Sepherose

Well, only one question really: If I were to say, download multiple body replacers, unzipping them to their own folders within the meshes and textures folders respectively, would it be possible to make races that use only the specific body I want (I.E. Making a group of guys that use the Brawler body type, but only they use it, then making a group of people that use only the emaciated body type, a group of people that use one of the BABE body types, etc. etc. etc.) My goal is to make A: (Primary) Make a few new areas for GTS that have groups, or mixed groups, like this and B:(Secondary, may not happen even if I can do it) Add more diversity to the vanilla game world (I.E. Making the guys that are dying of thirst use the emaciated body type and altering their faces appropriately, making the leveled male raider "pseudo-bosses" use the brawler body type, etc.) I want to first and foremost do this for presonal use, but if I CAN do this and get permission from the respective authors of the body replacers, I would like to upload and share it to....

Hey that's somewhat near to what I'm working on! I have already succeeded to make 3-version-playable races, that use different bodies. That's not the hard part I think, well if you don't have to make the body meshes. But the makers of roberts male body replacer for fallout generously allow the free use of their work if you give them credit, so that's ok.

Take one of the Raider-races for example, dublicate and look for the body information. There you can assign bodypart meshes. Could be I'm using the wrong names for that, I haven't opened it right now. There should be a button for editing the upper bodymesh and texture. Replace both with what you want to use. Done. Sounds easy, right?

Problem is, when clothes are put on, the whole body is replaced. That's good for we have no clipping issues with body replacers, but also means if a fat guy puts on a normal raider armor, he looks just like the other raider. If you strip him of the clothes, he's fat again. So this means you don't have to replace the body only but have to make fat-man-raider-armor to make him look fat when he's got clothes on. That means a lot of work. for roberts bodies for example you can't just change the raider-armor to look a bit different, you would have to replace the bodyparts where there is skin, because the textures won't fit. Aw, it's a bit complicated and it's very hard for me to explain in english.... If you should have understood some of my babbling and are interested in working together maybe, pm me and I'll try my best to explain what I know. This way I don't have to bother other forum users with my confusion. Here is the link to my file, like I told I made three bodytype playable races, maybe it could help you looking into how I did it:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8097