Modding

darkangelpro

Bleh...Maybe you should check the Suggestions Forum :D

Ok ok, i personally would like some Armors from Team Fortress 2. Or Weapons. The Scout's Bat, the Snipers Kukri (would be a nice Shortsword), the Spy's Balisong as a Dagger.

Or some Abilities from that Game. I really would like to be able to build sentry Guns. Automated Devices which will shoot very fast moving Projectiles at Entities deemed hostile by said device.

Armor/Block training: maybe i haven't noticed that, but are there no modded enemies somewhere will attack as fast as possible with the lowest damage possible? Like Rats, but without Diseases, attacking way faster and with less damage?

*binkbinkbinkbinkbink* "You are now a master of blocking. Blocking with your Shield will stun enemies and make them explode."...

Oh Yeah, a Sniperrifle would be great. With a Expert Bow Zoom as the Scope and Projectiles that fly straight.

In Oblivion, that would be like a Springfield 03.

Todays modern highpowered Sniperrifles will provide a Range roughly from Dive Rock to Anvil. The Oblivion engine will get in the Way here, so the Zoom and accuracy of a Sniperrifle of the Word War 2.0 will be sufficient to make a straight shot at everything you can see with the "bow-zoom"...

Generally, Armors, Weapons and Stuff from other Games will be greatly appreciated, not only by the People who played the Game.

"Never have to reload" Assault Rifles from Mass Effect, the Mako Car from Mass Effect as a Horse;

Sound Effects from Games, like Team Fortress Classic would be nice. Valve has some People with a sense of Humour.

"Excuse me, i'm in need of medical Attention!".

"I appear to have burst into Flames!"...

Instead of "He was here a second ago" or "Where are you!" my enemies could say the "Are you still there?" Line from the Turrets of "Portal". Instead of "urgh!" when hit them so hard you'd they'd be nothing left but the cereals they had for Breakfast, they could say "Shutting down!".

Yes, i do love those Turrets. Why'd you ask?

Ah yes; from another Game: "Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force (long Title is looooong)" has some of the greatest Weapons ever. The Handheld Phasergun is awesome. You can phaser your enemies until they literally vaporize. Good times! :D

Another awesome thing is the Tetriongun, which is basically some kind of Alien Minigun. With a secondary fire mode which lets Projectiles bounce off Walls.

But the most awesome Thing is the "Personal Photon Torpedo Launcher". They basically let you run around with a BFG 9000, only this time around they thought that it would be nice if it could do some real Damage.

So basically, Stuff from other Games would be nice.

Oh Yeah, a Sniperrifle would be great. With a Expert Bow Zoom as the Scope and Projectiles that fly straight.

In Oblivion, that would be like a Springfield 03.

Todays modern highpowered Sniperrifles will provide a Range roughly from Dive Rock to Anvil. The Oblivion engine will get in the Way here, so the Zoom and accuracy of a Sniperrifle of the Word War 2.0 will be sufficient to make a straight shot at everything you can see with the "bow-zoom"...

"Never have to reload" Assault Rifles from Mass Effect. . .

You COULD make it so that the arrow will travel that far, but I doubt that you'd hit anything (wouldn't be able to see what you where shooting at) and it would apply to all bows.

The assault rifles couldn't have unlimited ammo unless you made it:

a. A staff with unlimited uses (via enchantment)

b. Scripted it so that when you equip the (bow? ? ?) it refills your ammo every time.

~~ 100th Post