.50 Caliber Magnum Revolver "Hand-Cannon"

Foxxieboy

I would really like this gun to be made.

It's an extremely powerful .50 caliber magnum revolver nicknamed the "Hand-Cannon", and for good reason.

http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members3/055/434055/images/RE4/Handcannon.jpg

I mean, really, what would be more satisfying than seeing a Raider's head get splattered by a gigantic bullet?

I would suggest that the properties be set to "Only Explode", or an EXTREMELY high chance to explode on kill with some chance of dismember. (98% Explode, 2% Dismember on head, about 50%/50% for limbs if possible).

I think CALIBR already has .50 Magnum ammo in it, so no need to make new ammo. I imagine making the mesh and texture would be easy enough for an experienced modder too.

However, instead of the Chrome metal and Brown grip, what about shiny black/gray metal with a rubberized grip?

Of course it would need some appropriately rare appearances as well as fairly high stats. Maybe make it compatible with WMK (Scope and Laser Sight only of course). The laser sight is built into the gun itself, so maybe having it removed from the mesh for the base weapon, and added when the mod kit is added? As for the scope, it would have to match and mesh to the frame of the gun pretty well. Maybe have it the same size as the .44 magnum scope, but re-textured to be the same color as the gun's frame?

Anyway, hoping this gun gets made. Thanks a bunch =3