I want some help finding mods

Facebag

I am new to this site, and am looking for the following mods. If anyone could post links to appropriate mods, it would be greatly appreciated. There are just so many available mods on this site, I'm not sure which are good ones.

1. a good blood mod, one that makes combat bloodier without looking ridiculous. Are there any that show wounsds?

2. a mod that adds some animations for normal actions like opening doors, picking up items, drinking potions etc...

3. any cool mods with unique voices.

4. Something that might help me place items, so I can decorate my houses. The normal grab command is clumsy, doesn't work satisfactorily, and doesn't allow you to manipulate, pivot or turn objects. So it's currently very difficult to place items upright in my file, for example, to place potion bottles on tables, set weapons against walls, etc.

Thanks

1) Deadly Reflex is the best. Seems someone has done something with blood, too, and it actually looks good. Search on the Nexus. I've heard of a mod called Unnecessary Violence. Might want to look into that.

2) Can't really help you with animations. Never really has been my cup of tea. Just keep searching the Nexus and the net.

3) For a voiced quest you can hardly beat The Lost Spires. Large, voice acted mods are few, and this is one of the gems.

4) A tricky request. I specifically remember a mod awhile back that allowed you to place anything anywhere in a house. Can't find it, but I know it exists. On a quick search of the Nexus, this mod turns up. Sounds right up your alley, shame it's still in beta. Should work for you though. And I guess since you specify "mod," you don't want to use the Construction Set. Take five minutes to familiarize yourself with it, and you can whip up a house that is just exactly what you want.

Good luck!