Semi-auto fire? Fire speed question.

crossfirex

Ok, I need help figuring out something. I need to make this custom 10mm pistol shoot extremely fast without making it fully automatic in any way. Usually it shoots 1 bullet even if I click 3-4 times. What I want it to do is shoot as fast as I can possibly click such as.. if I have 20 bullets in the gun, I want to be able to shoot so fast that I can click 20 times really fast and it will be empty, or if I click 3-4 times, I want it to shoot 3-4 bullets. Basically I want an EXTREMELY fast semi-automatic gun, and I would like to know how to make it for myself. I have tried editing the semi-automatic fire delay min/max to be lower a whole bunch of times with no effect, I also tried weapon multipliers and setting them to high and low numbers. I have tried almost every possible way I myself can think of without any effect :( so now I want to ask help from a more experienced modder. So if anyone knows please post here or even better send me a PM. :thanks:

Ok, I need help figuring out something. I need to make this custom 10mm pistol shoot extremely fast without making it fully automatic in any way. Usually it shoots 1 bullet even if I click 3-4 times. What I want it to do is shoot as fast as I can possibly click such as.. if I have 20 bullets in the gun, I want to be able to shoot so fast that I can click 20 times really fast and it will be empty, or if I click 3-4 times, I want it to shoot 3-4 bullets. Basically I want an EXTREMELY fast semi-automatic gun, and I would like to know how to make it for myself. I have tried editing the semi-automatic fire delay min/max to be lower a whole bunch of times with no effect, I also tried weapon multipliers and setting them to high and low numbers. I have tried almost every possible way I myself can think of without any effect :( so now I want to ask help from a more experienced modder. So if anyone knows please post here or even better send me a PM. :thanks:

Anim Shots/Sec is the value you need to modify