Just a lttle, meaningless thing I've been wondering.....

gpstr1

Those zombies still make the moaning noises that the normal ones do to! They should not be able to make any sound at all.

Yikes! You're right.

Maybe they're not really "headless" zombies, but maybe "invisible-headed" zombies?

Or maybe their eyes and mouths and such have just migrated downward? I guess they've got lots of convenient open spots on their bodies that they could look and moan out of.....

you want to hear another one? the zombies in alyied tombs are resurected corpses, done by necromancers. So they use the bodies of the dead Alyeids right? Wrong! the ayleids acording to cyrodil myth died a long time ago, a really long time ago. Their corpses would already be mostly devoid of flesh so the only real undead aylieds are the walking skeletons. The zombies must have come from somewhere else (or bethesda didn't think it through)!

Behind? As far as I remember, any fair amount of sneak allows you to kick zombies while in dark areas and not moving without them noticing you at all. And, as they try to find you after being attacked, they mostly face you at the moment (or rather "face" you in case of headless ones) nearly "nose to nose" (ugh), and still don't see you - at all.

• 2 weeks later...
abou the xombies why they can see if they don't have head.that si simple.they are ecreatures so the y have to see.it doesn't have anything to do with that thing that do they have or not.that is just model and it has made that there is vision front of the creature.the wiev is front of it.