Fat Guy

stsinnet71

Ya I know. I just thought it was odd that noone was overweight in the future.

Considering they're eating 200 year old TV dinners/junk food, irradiated meat, and drinking irradiated water. Not to mention, fighting to survive in the wasteland. I don't think fat people would even exist in Fallout 3.

the fact the it requires different armor and clothing means it wouldn't be compatible with the rest of the Fallout world...

the Fallout world only has two sets of clothes, male and female, there isn't any way to have other choices, such as male, male fat, female, female type 3 and stuff like that

the only real way to have a fat body type would be if you could lock the custom mesh outfit to them, so it can't be taken off or whatever, but then they wouldn't be able to use other outfits or anything like that

check out jaysus's high sea caravansery, theres a fat guy in the camel inn. (but u cant be fat, only that one NPC)

I would assume, he has the outfit mesh locked to the guy

the only way to have the PC be fat, is if you never change your outfit

I actually did a playthrough with a Type 3 body where everyone else was Vanilla, and just had to limit my character to only useing the Type 3 outfits I put into a container in vault 101. Not the most practical way to do things, but it can work

fatties in fallout 3 would be impossible because all the foods are divided into rations and if you go in any rooms theres not even enough food to last a week and when you fight to survive every day in your life even if u were fat you would lose all your weight . im sure you wuld poo your own body weight if you saw a real super mutant the only way to be fat is if there was an island untouched by natural disaster with an abundance of food so having fatties is bull sheit