jackpack's armoury

jackpack

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing is going anyware untill our mod hits the shelfs.

however if i reach 20kudos by friday at 12pm, ill let the 1st 5 ppl pic what thay want & ill throw a request for the 1st ;)

-----

im now working on fear2 to get them wepons in so wish luck that i can make it. i might be working on some armours to.

however if i reach 20kudos by friday at 12pm, ill let the 1st 5 ppl pic what thay want & ill throw a request for the 1st ;)

-----

im now working on fear2 to get them wepons in so wish luck that i can make it. i might be working on some armours to.

can you get the armor as well from fear 1 and 2?

-----

can you get the armor as well from fear 1 and 2?

just fear 2

the armours are lower texture's that fallout3 so i dont think thayl look that good but i wont know till iv got 1 in to look at.

also got fear 2 dlc & there a new armour in that so any luck we get it :D

i was also thinking of you when i was mesing with the file, kellys 1st up haha

Awesome! How about this guy: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M6D_Magnum_Sidearm (Scoped, 2x zoom, 3 shot kill)

There is a Halo PC demo, I'm sure you could borrow the model and textures from it. (Seeing as how the model is distributed freely via this demo, it should be fine to take)

http://www.fileplanet.com/131697/130000/fi...o-%5BPC%5D-Demo

If that ain't what you need let me know and I can try to get it myself.