jackpack's armoury

jackpack

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jackpack, I finally learned how to create weapons from the excellent weapon pack and tutorial, Thanks sooo much!

One question, can you tell me how to add a texture to the addons, for example; I used the 10mm pistol and turned it into a tactical automatic 10mm with laser sight, light, silencer, heat guard, mag, scope and a few other addons but in game they are not textured and turn the colour of what you wear or what the environment around you looks like? Any help would be much apprieciated.

Thanks

Thanks Jackpack that forum really helped, I was able to texture my gun the way I wanted, I then followed your instructions to add it into the game. but now I got a new problem when I load the game and have found my gun. Every time I try to equip it, the game crashes? :wallbash:

I tried looking at it with the geck preview, but nothing loads until I press reset and then I get a bunch of error messages listing a bunch of textures for all the attachments I added are missing, the weird thing is that I have already used this mod in game without adding any textures to it and it worked fine and now I'm getting errors saying that it can't find textures that are supposedly on my desktop? :wallbash:

If you can help

or

if you could take a look at it I would really appreciate it.

:thanks: