jackpack's armoury

jackpack

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, with all these supreme models, you can probably make a mod or even weapon overhaul in no time.

Right now, I am just banging my head into the wall in anger that I do not have such modeling skills :D

Well, if you upload a mod that give super mutants those weapons, I will be the first to use it :D

drool

you just importing.. or making them yourself? :P

Either way I wish I could do stuff like that.

I'm curious too since the question didn't seem to get answered.

Are these assets from other games your bringing over to Fallout3?

Either way no worries, more guns is more guns :D

But if you actually modeled and textured these from scratch you get a super big :thumbsup:

the pistol with stock is based on te matilda from resi evil & thers a lot of did you make or port...

well the answer is both.

in looking for wepon ideas in what to make i look for other wepons i like & try to model them on said wepons like the matilda from resi. however if theres a wepon that already fits into fallout 3 then it saves me needing to make it & i aint a texture artist so i look about for textures that fit my wepons & i copy the parts from then that fit. "beleive me lol, iv got pictures of poo to soda cans?"

& other games?. iv tryed bf2142, call of juarez, call of duty, & now wolfenstein & i just dont know how to get wepons the wepons over so dont ask for requests unless you can tell me how 1st. & depending on the complexiy of the model then i can make some.

the torque bow is a problem because it really can't work in fallout. don't think theres any projectile that would work like the arrows and the bow can't compact itself. it's either open or closed.

What about the gun that shoots random crap you stuff into it? For god sakes, if bethesda can make a gun with an arcing projectile and not have it ruin the game, anyone can. :biggrin:

Though the folding could be odd. As would the charged shots aspect of the gun.

the torque bow is a problem because it really can't work in fallout. don't think theres any projectile that would work like the arrows and the bow can't compact itself. it's either open or closed.

What about the gun that shoots random crap you stuff into it? For god sakes, if bethesda can make a gun with an arcing projectile and not have it ruin the game, anyone can. :biggrin:

Though the folding could be odd. As would the charged shots aspect of the gun.

if i want to go into detail???

then i could use the minigun delay on fire!, then add a custom sound & attach a emp-light to the front of the gun, & then use the rail spikes but also add the liberty prome projectile to the spicke "in nif" so that both become one.

walaa, boom boom the mutants are comeing :D haha :P