OOO and Jephre summoning spells

Dwalin2012

I have been playing Oblivion for quite a long time, but I noticed just now that the Jephre spells to summon animals that you get after cleaning the Ayleid ruins with the evil rangers (forgot the name), allow you to use all the spells AT THE SAME TIME, meaning that if you summon one type of Jephre's guardians, and then use another spell to summon a different type of guardian, then the first one DOESN'T DISAPPEAR. So you can summon about 10 different animals who can help you all at the same time. It's not like when you try to summon 2 creatures with the same spell, which causes the first one to disappear at the moment the second one appears.

Is it supposed to work like that or is it a bug? Because with a horde of animals the game becomes too easy I think, even set at the highest difficulty.

Edited by Dwalin2012

It's not so much a bug as a side effect of the spell setup; Jephre's summon spells are actually scripted spells rather than regular summon spells. As such, the game doesn't register them as 'summons', so you can cast as many as you have(assuming you have the magicka). Vanilla summons will still work the same way, though.