Sexy Armor, Clothes and Races for my Godess

Kymarcher

I am trying to make a sexy female character, but am missing sexy armor, clothes, and races. I'm already using HGEC and ozmos hi rez textures so don't suggest that, also don't suggest other female body replacers please. I may post pics of my character after a few posts with mods at http://teseyecandy.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=16.0 so if ou want to see my godess look for the author CABOOSE1324.

I am trying to make a sexy female character, but am missing sexy armor, clothes, and races. I'm already using HGEC and ozmos hi rez textures so don't suggest that, also don't suggest other female body replacers please. I may post pics of my character after a few posts with mods at http://teseyecandy.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=16.0 so if ou want to see my godess look for the author CABOOSE1324.

What are you exactly asking? Are you telling us about your character, or looking for armor, clothes, etc. that would fit her?

For HGEC try the Apachii Goddess Store and the Apachii Heroes store. I spend usually 10k to 20k per visit buying stuff for me and my companions at the Goddess store. I'm having more trouble installing the Heroes store. So I can't speak on that one as well.

Dezdimona has a beautiful armor she made for her character Astrianna. Do a search in the file area for Apachii and Astrianna's Battle Armor (or Battle Chest). Those two are very good for sexy armor and clothes.

I also use Dwemer Spectacles, Silverthorn and Vermillion Robes, but by far the Apachii Goddess store is where you want to go for sexy, beautiful items, even wigs. Xiamara has a beautiful amulet mod, with pretty jewelry. A new mod I found called Amulets on Robes, will allow your amulets to be seen on top of the clothes you wear.

Hope that helps and is what you were looking for.

Thanks guys, and yes Netwit I am looking for armor and clothes. Also thanks for suggesting the Apachii and Heroes store, I'd never heard og Heroes and thought the Godess store only had exnems armor.

Actually it's made for Exnems and HGEC, but she says it will possibly work with other types as well. As I say, I use HGEC E cup and medium butt sizes. The goddess shop clothes work great. In fact here's some shots for ya :wink:

The gold armor is Dezi's armor I told you about- Astrianna's Battle Armor.

Then I use Sigil stones to enchant these items up to armor quality, so in battle she always looks sexy, but still kicks butt. :thumbsup:

Glad I could help!

• 3 years later...