I created and tested a new script. It works but...there is no Script f

DavideMitra

Hi, I come from Oblivion\Skyrim modding and I'm creating my first Fallout mod.

In Oblivion\Skyrim, when you successfully created a new script, it was saved in the Data/Scripts folder.

I noticed in New Vegas there isn't any script folder! I also tried to display hidden folders, but it didn't worked.

The absolutely strange thing is that my script works good (I tested it in-game), so, it must be located somewhere...

So....where does the G.E.C.K. save your scripts?

Thanks a lot!!

PS: yes, this isn't a joke and I looked several times at every Data's sub-folder.

Hi DavideMitra,

Scripts aren't stored in any game sub-folders, they are stored in the ESP/ESM you are working on.

You can see where exactly they are stored if you use FNVEdit to open your ESP/ESM and under 'Scripts' there will be a record entry for the script you made.

Hi DavideMitra,

Scripts aren't stored in any game sub-folders, they are stored in the ESP/ESM you are working on.

You can see where exactly they are stored if you use FNVEdit to open your ESP/ESM and under 'Scripts' there will be a record entry for the script you made.

Thank you very much! Thanks to your answers, I will be able to upload my mod on the Nexus without having the fear of having forgot something to include in the .rar archive!

GECK and Skyrim\Oblivion editors look very similar, but they also are really different!