Courier letter

SailorGlitter

Hi all.

I purchased Breezehome and I still wont get the coutier's letter. So I'm not being able to buy the children's room for the house (all other options are aviable and the house decoration book was given).

Maybe is because I installed a starter house and discovered it before buying Breezehome?

Knowing this issue I loaded before purchasing Breezehome, and deleted the starter home, but when I bought Breezehome again the courier still wont appear.

If that's the case my only option is to start a new game if I want to adopt?

Thank you.

Oh wait. I was thinking of the letter from Falkreath's Jarl, which also means that once you become Thane you have the Hearthfire house option. Hmm, you're right. You should get that letter if you have Hearthfires installed. Do you have the USKP files?

The children's room is available from the steward once you install hearthfire dlc. The letter to adopt kids only comes when grelod the kind in riften orpange is dead. There is a bug where if you adopt a child without a childs room available you will not be able to aport. There is not lvl needed to get the child's room if it is not showing up then check you have installed and ticked the box for hearthfire.