Multiple Weapons Equipped

omega549

Is there an PC mod that allows multiple weapons to be equipped at any time? Not as in a pistol in each hand but, for instance, having a Sniper Rifle on your back while still having a Assault Rifle in your hands, and/or a pistol on your hip all at the same time, and, maybe switching them when different weapons are equipped such as Gears on of wars does in 3rd person? Its all for looks but it would be cool for Immersion, so I was wondering if this is possible?

If there is a mod that does anything like this, or at the very least just adds a weapon texture as a part of your players body, such as the Road Warrior shotgun located on the right leg of the Tailor Made PC MOD?

If not could some one help me figure out how to do it?

Is there an PC mod that allows multiple weapons to be equipped at any time? Not as in a pistol in each hand but, for instance, having a Sniper Rifle on your back while still having a Assault Rifle in your hands, and/or a pistol on your hip all at the same time, and, maybe switching them when different weapons are equipped such as Gears on of wars does in 3rd person? Its all for looks but it would be cool for Immersion, so I was wondering if this is possible?

If there is a mod that does anything like this, or at the very least just adds a weapon texture as a part of your players body, such as the Road Warrior shotgun located on the right leg of the Tailor Made PC MOD?

If not could some one help me figure out how to do it?

If you're looking for the convenience, just bind your weapons to the hotkeys, and press each hotkey to take out that weapon without having to go back to the Pip-boy. If you're looking for, well the LOOK of having the weapons on your back and one in your hand, that would require modding, yes.