Mass Effect: Female Heavy Armour

djhDET

The breast size could be changed but it would look terrible. The textures would be stretched out and it just wouldn't look right. This is how it is for anything from ME one. All the armor is based off of ashleys/Liaras characters who both have AA/B breasts so thats just the size it is. In all honesty it probably wouldn't look as good.

Now in ME2 there is a squad member who does have much larger breasts, so we'll be able to extract larger breasted items then.

New character in ME2: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Miranda_Lawson

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new race? I don't know, aren't most armors body replacers anyway? I suppose that the lack of fingers and inhuman calves could make for some odd animations, but other than that, porting Tali's armor and having it replace the player's body would likely solve any trouble with the bust size.

Would just the helmet be doable?

Possibly a retexture of one of the regular human armors to make it resemble Tali's?

A new race? I don't know, aren't most armors body replacers anyway? I suppose that the lack of fingers and inhuman calves could make for some odd animations, but other than that, porting Tali's armor and having it replace the player's body would likely solve any trouble with the bust size.

Possibly a retexture of one of the regular human armors to make it resemble Tali's?

Stop trying to throw the topic in another direction, we havn't even got hold of the basic heavy armour yet!

Stop trying to throw the topic in another direction, we havn't even got hold of the basic heavy armour yet!

Sorry, it wasn't my intention. I was just trying to offer some suggestions. I'll keep them to myself until everything else has been sorted.

I'd just like to say those armors look absolutely amazing, I have my fingers crossed that you will release these. I have noticed one or two other ME armors knocking around (even here on nexus) but nothing like what your working on!

sorry to tell you guys but i don't think that this is ever being relesed. i can't get any answer from djh or laffin about it. and i seem to just be getting ignored now

So best let this topic die and go about your business because i doubt this is ever being released by any of them.

and no i won't release mine because it looks like crap and was done terribly. i'm not even using it.